:::..BLACKHAWKS...:::
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseitePortalNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

training with your team

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
training
Gast

training with your team Empty
BeitragThema: training with your team   training with your team Icon_minitimeSa Aug 16, 2008 2:28 pm

Hello i'm de leader of the team TDK, my ID is decoolytreza (add me), some of your players now me (ggh, spacedriver) or saw me (dr adder(-> the leader I think), thy,...)
Sorry I can't speak a word of german -> my first language is french
I hope that you understand english

I'm asking to your team if it's possible to have some training with your team because, I want to show to my team what level we need to reach and how we need to play mostly farao

Were playing mostly in search and destroy (hardcore)
We almost all got a microphone and almost all the 4 maps of cod4

I hope you'll accept
there is my forum adress:

and here is my email adress:
teamtdk@hotmail.com

thank you
Nach oben Nach unten
question
Gast

BeitragThema: question   training with your team Icon_minitimeMo Aug 18, 2008 1:40 pm

IS it dr adder or fruby the leader?
Nach oben Nach unten
frubi
Leader
Leader
frubi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 535

BeitragThema: Re: training with your team   training with your team Icon_minitimeMo Aug 18, 2008 2:54 pm

Hey decoolytrezza how are you?

It´s nice to see that you would like to play with our clan. Almost we play search & destroy in standart mode. Many of us don´t like the hardcore mode. I don´t know why? Smile But in fact it´s so.

We´ve training on every monday @ 8 PM. I think that is good time? Please contact me on PSN. (frubi) I´m the first / second Smile Leader of this clan. The other Leader is Andyhamm but he´s a dude in english. Smile you know? *lol*

Dr.Adder and frubi are the us boys in this squad. The other members are german bests. Smile

Please mail me...!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.blackhawks-klan.de.be
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: training with your team   training with your team Icon_minitimeMo Aug 18, 2008 3:36 pm

German Krauts :-D
Frubi dein English ist echt 1A:-P
Nach oben Nach unten
DaPille
inaktiv
inaktiv
DaPille

Anzahl der Beiträge : 295

BeitragThema: Re: training with your team   training with your team Icon_minitimeMo Aug 18, 2008 4:32 pm

also ich finde den hardcore modus nicht schlecht...
Nach oben Nach unten
THY

THY

Anzahl der Beiträge : 246

BeitragThema: Re: training with your team   training with your team Icon_minitimeMo Aug 18, 2008 5:41 pm

ich finde ihn von allen am besten nur immer wenn ich ihn mit euch spielen will jammert ihr und haut ab auch du frubi Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
frubi
Leader
Leader
frubi

BeitragThema: Re: training with your team   training with your team Icon_minitimeDi Aug 19, 2008 8:33 am

@THY momentan spiele ich es ganz gerne aber NUR TD HC.

Wer hat meinen Post verändert Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: training with your team   training with your team Icon_minitimeDi Aug 19, 2008 8:56 pm

We can do 1 time search & destroy in standart mode and after 1 time hardcore (-> each time so we are doing both each time, no?), it's ok if you don't accept
Sorry I didn't had internet yesterday...
You though maybe that i was really week last time but it wasn't hardcore (-> most of our training are hardcore so i'm a bit stronger in hardcore)
For me we can train every monday 8pm (if you want)-> send me a message if yes or non or other
Add:
TDdu03 and hugoninho to your friend (so if i'm not there they can invite the other members of my team, there the seconds leader)

A already write on my clan site that the next training (with your clan) was the 25 augustus, is it still good?

Thank you a lot!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: training with your team   training with your team Icon_minitimeDi Aug 19, 2008 9:33 pm

I forgot, how many people of your team are comming to the training?
How many members do you got?
We are 10 at the moment and i think about 6 are comming to the training (i think)

thank you
Nach oben Nach unten
frubi
Leader
Leader
frubi

BeitragThema: Re: training with your team   training with your team Icon_minitimeDi Aug 19, 2008 10:37 pm

Hey decooly,

it´s a good idea to change the game modes every round. So u can train your harcore mode and we can train our standart mode.I think that is fine for everybody of us. I would be amazing if you have someone with a good internet connection because we all could only host 6 people. Do you have?

yeah the 25 th august is ok. We´re almost 6 people on monday.

Please add me! my PSN ID is frubi

Thanks a lot!!!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: training with your team   training with your team Icon_minitimeDo Aug 21, 2008 12:25 pm

I already added you
I think I got a good connection (I'm using the internet cable not wifi), and mostly when I play online I got 3 or 4 In connection
->we will try and i'll see with the other members of my team
And something else, we you talk with the microphone I understand only 1 word on 2 (maybe same with you when I talk), so if possible Write me I'll answer you and I'll do same
Nach oben Nach unten
frubi
Leader
Leader
frubi

BeitragThema: Re: training with your team   training with your team Icon_minitimeDo Aug 21, 2008 10:49 pm

you could'nt speak english very well?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: training with your team   training with your team Icon_minitimeFr Aug 22, 2008 8:27 pm

It's hard to me to talk english (and I got a frenchy accent...lol)
I have lot more easy to write english and read english
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: training with your team   training with your team Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

training with your team
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
:::..BLACKHAWKS...::: :: Gastbereich :: Umfragen-
Gehe zu: